What to do when NVR is stuck where the system is initializing? Or with colorful strips.
- Unplug HDD, USB disk, mouse and restart NVR, then have a try
- Write to support with your NVR model or version
1) The U disk should be formatted into a FAT32 on the computer, and a U disk with a capacity of 64G or less is recommended.
2) Put the update related files provided by the support into the root directory of the U disk.
3) Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of the NVR.
4) Power on NVR and waiting for automatic repair.
If there is no access to the repair interface, please try to replace the other USB interface or replace the USB flash drive to retest.