- Technical - POE Camera
- Technical - Wireless Camera
- Technical - Others
If you have an issue or question that requires immediate assistance, you can click the button below to chat live with a Customer Service representative.
If we aren’t available, drop us an email and we will get back to you within 20-36 hours!
We are based in Shenzhen, China, and we also have warehouses in the EU, Russia, and China. If your address is eligible for shipping from our overseas warehouses and the product you purchased is in stock there, we will dispatch it from the EU/US warehouse. Otherwise, we will ship it from our warehouse in China.
Shipment preparation time: 24 hours
- Fast delivery (FedEx, UPS, and DHL): 3 - 10 working days
- Free shipping (post air parcel): 5 - 20 working days
2. If you are located in an EU country and we have stock available in our EU warehouse, you will not need to pay any taxes.
The remote fee is charged by shipping companies (such as DHL, FedEx, or UPS) when your city and postcode are classified as remote areas within their systems. This fee is not charged by us, the seller. Typically, the remote fee ranges from $30 to $60, depending on the weight of the parcel.
Techage collaborates with various international shipping services to cater to different needs. Usually, an email containing the tracking number and a tracking link will be automatically sent to the email address you provided during checkout. You can also track your parcel using the following link: TRACK
Technical - POE Camera
- Switch to another PoE port and try again.
- Download the Device Manager tool, open it, and click on "IP Search". If you still can't search for the IP successfully, proceed to the next step.
- Power on your camera using a 12V adapter, connect the camera to the internet, then click on "IP Search" again and provide the support team with the result.
- Please test your camera by following these steps:
- Try using a different network cable.
- Attempt to connect the camera to another PoE port.
- Exchange tests with other functioning cameras.
- Power on the camera using a 12V 1A power adapter.
2. Download the ICSee app and add the device.
3. Click "Retrieve Password" and get the verification code to reset the password. For more details, please refer to this guide.
2. If you have connected the camera to our Techage POE NVR, go to IPC Parameter > Advance, and click "Set Daemon Position."
3. If it is a WiFi PTZ camera, download the ICSee app to connect and follow the video instructions we provide. For more details, please refer to this guide.
Technical - Wireless Camera
- Locate the reset button near the SD Card Slot or RJ45 LAN cable.
- Press and hold the reset button for approximately 10 seconds.
- Ensure that you hear the reset configuration sound, which indicates that all settings and passwords have been restored.
- The default username is "admin" and the password is blank.
If you remember the current password, please click your account name in the "User" Section. Please follow the instructions on the page to reset your password under "Account Settings/Change Password".
If you have forgotten your current password, please click "Forgot your password?", then you need to enter the email of your account to accept the verification code. After entering the correct verification code, you can reset your password.
Technical - Others
1. Power on the camera, it will say "system's starting up," and start to configure.
2. If it does not work, connect the camera to the router and check whether the indicator is on or not. Then report the results to our support team.
1. Unplug the external network cable and check for any drop condition. If it appears normal, it might be caused by IP conflicts. Check for IP conflicts, change to a new IP address, and try again. If the issue persists, restart the NVR to see if it resolves the drop.
2. Upgrade the NVR and cameras to the latest version. Please provide the version information of your NVR and cameras to our support team for further assistance.
Fixed channel dropped:
1. Check whether the network cable under the current channel is too long, experiencing interference, or if the code stream value is too large.
2. Swap cameras. After the replacement, if the drop still occurs, consider reducing the camera resolution or upgrading the camera.
2. Contact our support team for the upgrade file and upgrade instructions for the camera.
3. Reset your camera. Please refer to the instructions on how to reset a POE IP camera.
2. Reduce the extra stream of all cameras.
3. Provide the version information of your NVR and cameras to our support team for further assistance.
2. Open CMS/VMS, add the camera, and go to the Color settings, where you can adjust the brightness.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.