* 20-30m day and night vision
* 48V POE type, no need to connect extra power adapter if you connect to poe nvr.
* Smart Ai Humanoid Detection: mixing line, area, two-way flow detection, for human form, the item triggers no alarm.
* Red-Blue Light Alarm: when human detected, the red light and blue light will flash alternately to scare off intruders.
* Two-Way Audio Record: Support DIY Alert Voice and Alarm Bell / Customized new speakers with loud volume (4w high power)
* Three Vision Modes Setting : Day Vision, Infrared Night Vision and Full Color Night Vision
* PTZ: Pan 355°/ Tilt 90° rotation via Remote Control/Auto tracking
* H265 new storage design
* Remotely View via the App iCsee/Xmeye Pro on Smartphone.
* P2P Remote Access/Multi-User: P2P technology let you be able to view the live situation of your house wherever you are , just with the P2P account on the app via your Smartphone or tablet.
* Special Technology : Exclusive patented spherical heat treatment, with an average of 30 degrees, let the screen exposure heat dry and disappear.
1 * User Manual
1 * Screws Pack
Support up to 128GB TF Card Storage
TF Card record and smart playback available with customizable searching area, playback time is greatly reduced by speeding through unimportant videos.
AI Human Detection and Red-Blue Light Alarm
The camera adopts the latest AI algorithm, when human detected, the red light and blue light will flash alternately to scare off intruders, and push APP notification to your phone.
Two-Way Audio Record
Bulit in Microphone and Speaker, you can talk to your everyone via your Smartphone remotely whenever you want.
Indoor and Outdoor Camera, ABS Plastic house waterproof.
P2P Remote Access, convenient way to watch from anywhere, anytime.
Share the same Vision with your families , let all of you protect and pay more attention to your house.
P2P technology let you be able to view the live situation of your house wherever you are,
Supports Smartphone iCSee App (iOS, Android), tablets (iPad, Android), Windows PC CMS client.
Make sure it is 2.4GHz network, connect camera to router by lan cable.
If you use it alone, please also connect 12v1A/2A power adapter or connect to POE NVR